Wesley Faith Community ( Formerly knows as Wesley Uniting Church) has a long history. The original chapel was one of the first in Australia. It is one of the longest continuously worshipping congregations in Australia.
The original Melville St Chapel (now Wesley Hall) opened in 1825.
The current building based on the Wesley Chapel in City Road London was built in 1840.
There are a number of documents outlining the history.
To find out more about Wesley’s history, please visit the Wesley Museum page.